As we all know, your wedding is one of the most important days of all your life and something you want to look back on with nothing but fond memories. Wedding photography plays a huge role in this so having getting a professional involved can be an excellent idea.
But often this means they’re planned down to the finest details and most are a very formal event.
But they should always be fun, no matter what! While you’ll want those romantic, beautiful photos to help you remember the special day for years to come, there’s room for some funny, silly photos that will make your day or night all the more memorable. Here’s a few that you might want to try if need a change from those conventional shots.
Here’s a few you might consider reinventing or modifying.
1. Documenting the excitement you’re feeling pre-ceremony can be fun.
2. A shot of the lads putting their ties on pre ceremony
3. The bride with her flower girl
4. That dress…
5. The goofy Brady bunch shot.
6. The even goofier Brady bunch shot
7. Images of the groomsman hurling the groom up into the air are popular, all about trusting your groomsmen!
8. Candid laughing shots are simple and effective. Often it’s up to the photographer to capture these moments, rather than trying to plan them.
9. Laughing shots work great when the couple are not aware of the camera
10. Plan ahead, think about what you’re going to put on your thank you cards post-wedding!
Some of these ideas are super out-there, others are fairly straight forward. As photographers, it is our job to help you stamp your own personalities and the nature of your relationship on the photos we take. So it’s definitely worth taking some time out to think of some creative ideas that are your own! But that’s not to say you can’t recreate these ones